How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package
- Unique team culture (company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
As Project Lead you will be responsible for applying strategic frameworks and concepts to solve complex client business problems, managing the project execution. Developing strategies and leading analyses will also be core elements of your work. Being part of an international team, you as Project Lead will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group.
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution
- Facilitate workshops
- Present project results to the management
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem solving and analysis
- Maintain and develop client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives
How you empower us
- Master’s degree or equivalent (Diploma, MBA etc.) in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- More than 5 years professional experience in management and/or strategy consulting
- Experienced in leading projects and project teams
- Leadership experience in international project environment
- Experienced in coordinating/steering of clients
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Interest for the energy industry
- Willingness to travel
You think it´s a match?
innogy International Middle East LLC – Monique Borger
Emarat Atrium 448, Sheikh Zayed Road
P.O. Box 74677, Dubai, UAE
P: +971 4 3385 925
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as a Project Lead at innogy International Middle East.
innogy International Middle East is an agile and high-performance driven company consisting of skilled management consultants with an entrepreneurial mind-set. Our business units Strategy Consulting and Ventures seamlessly integrate with the goal to advise energy leaders and create ventures and start-ups relevant towards creating an innovative and green economy.
Within our strategy and management consulting branch, we act as advisors to energy leaders, in the Middle East and beyond. As part of the global innogy Consulting group, you as Project Lead will interact with our global management consulting teams in Germany, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, UK and USA. As an ambitious and highly skilled individual you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work as Consultant. You will work as part of international project teams, advise decision makers and build up trusted relationships. Next to consulting projects, we work on creating and investing in ventures that can be developed to support the transition of the Middle East towards a smart and green economy.