How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
- Lead project modules and workstreams in alignment with clients
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases in an international project environment
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Present project results to the management
- Facilitate workshops
How you empower us
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- 2-4 years of professional experience within management and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in leading project modules and workstreams
- Experience in an international project environment
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Medi van Rheinberg
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-327
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.