How we ignite you
- Structured onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, etc.)
- unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
- Develop analyses and recommendation for action
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Design and implement strategies and business cases
- Take on responsibility for individual work packages and directly coordinate with the customer side
- Create presentations for the management
How you empower us
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- Internships or first professional experience, ideally within management and/or strategy consulting
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Passion for the energy industry
- Fluent in English and Czech or Slovak
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.