How you energize consultingAs Principal you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work. Being part of an international team, you as Principal will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group. At the same time you as Principal will be helping to move your career on to the next career level.
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Steer projects, project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Present project results to the management
How you empower us
- Master’s degree or equivalent (Diploma, MBA etc.) in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- More than 5 years professional experience in management and/or strategy consulting
- Experienced in leading large scale projects and/or programs and large project teams
- Leadership experience in international project environment
- Experience establishing and extending long-term customer relationships
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Interest for the energy industry
- Willingness to travel
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.