How you energize consultingAfter one month of training in our head quarters in Essen, you will have the unique opportunity to support our Dubai-Office.
- Support in developing and implementing HR-related processes
- Coordinate recruitment activities and participate in Interviews and Assessment Centers
- Support HR administration
- Support HR-related Projects
How you empower us
- Currently enrolled as a student in a relevant field such as Psychology, Economics, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- First work experience due to prior internships, ideally in HR environment with Assessment Centers
- Fluent in English and German
- Open mindset and comfortable working in a dynamic work environment
- Great attention to detail
- Highly communicative team player
- Available for at least 6 months starting in June/July/August with one month training in our HQ (Essen, Germany)
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and join as a Intern Human Ressources (f/m/w) innogy International Middle East.
innogy International Middle East is an agile and high-performance driven company consisting of skilled management consultants with an entrepreneurial mind-set. Our business units Strategy Consulting and Ventures seamlessly integrate with the goal to advise energy leaders and create ventures and start-ups relevant towards creating an innovative and green economy.