How you energize consultingThe ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and secretarial support related tasks and will be able to work both in a team and independently with little or no supervision. In addition to the usual team assistant duties, the candidate will provide project support to the team. The candidate must be exceedingly well organised, flexible and comfortable with handling administrative challenges of supporting team of management consultants working across various programmes and projects at the same time.
- Be responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of meetings
- Book travel and other logistic arrangements for both UK
- Act as an interface to service providers such as travel agencies, translating services, other consultancies, internal auditing departments, other executives and PowerPoint slide service agencies
- Provide dedicated project support to one or more consulting projects
- Provide basic PowerPoint support to consultants as well as check and prepare written communications such as e-mails, letters etc.
- Support project controlling (billing, expenses, 3rd party costs)
How you empower us
- 5+ years’ experience as a Team Assistant/Personal Assistant
- Self-motivated, independent worker, able to prioritise workload
- Good verbal and written communication, and a friendly interpersonal manner
- Excellent email and calendar management skills, including the coordination of meetings in coordination with other assistants working across the company
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for multiple consultants, including events and comfortable in -working with professional travel agencies under time pressure
- Logical, accurate and analytical approach to work tasks and team organisation
- Experience in preparation of PowerPoint presentations, preparing written communication and working with both in- and external support services such as PowerPoint slide services agencies or translators
- Experience proof-reading / review of documents
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with virtual team room applications
- Some flexibility to travel between London / Swindon, Leeds, Midlands and Germany
How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days) and further support by other assistants, 10 days training opportunities (free choice)
- Continuous mentoring
- International working environment
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company pension scheme, attractive health insurance etc.)
- Unique team culture (team lunches, company events, team events/teambuilding)
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Management Consulting Analyst at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
You think it´s a match?We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting and Ventures UK Ltd - Susan Connolly