How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
- Lead project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases in an international project environment
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Present project results to the management
- Facilitate workshops
How you empower us
- Excellently educated to degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- 2-4 years professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- First project management and project leadership experience
- Work experience in at least one of the following subjects:
- Circular Economy
- Smart City
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience in working in international project environment and stakeholder management
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to travel across our European locations
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 ‐ 45139 Essen ‐ T +49 201 8133‐209
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting at one of our offices in Essen, Berlin, Frankfurt a.M. or Munich.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.