How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, individual support during the internship, training opportunities
- Structured feedback
- Attractive compensation
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
As an management consulting intern at innogy Consulting you are a full member in one of our project teams and take over responsibility for your own working packages. Developing strategies and analysing current business processes and energy industry topics will be core elements of your work. You will work as part of international project teams on-site at the client's premises and get profound insights into consultant work.
- Conduct analyses and derive measures and recommendations for implementation
- Participate in customer interviews and workshops
- Create presentations for the management
How you empower us
- Good academic performance and at least the fourth semester of the bachelor’s program in the fields of business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- First work experience, ideally within management consulting or the industry
- Study experience or work experience in at least one of the following subjects:
- Circular Economy
- Smart City
- Passion for the energy industry
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Theresa Brogt
Lysegang 11 ‐ 45139 Essen ‐
T +49 201 8133‐121
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting in one of our offices in Essen, Berlin, Frankfurt a.M. or Munich.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.