How we ignite you
- structured Onboarding (3 days), individual training opportunities
- attractive compensation package (e.g. company pension scheme)
- unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
- Active management of up to 3 Partners and their calendars with internal and external interfaces incl. scheduling of appointments and arranging travels
- Handling of incoming and outgoing communication (e-mail, phone calls, letters, etc.)
- Responsibility over all expenses (Accounting of travel expenses), invoices and reimbursements
- Organization of meetings / workshops (room booking, logistics, catering, materials etc.)
- Facilitate project documentation (plotting, spell check, formatting, etc.)
- Support project controlling and general queries, e.g. billing, expenses 3rd party cost management
- Assist business development initiative by preparing relevant documents in time and quality
- Support of consulting events and other offices and administration of several tools
How you empower us
- Completed and excellent commercial education or equivalent degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in the field of assistance
- Excellent organisational skills, structured and sustainable thinking and action
- Strong service orientation, communication skills and agile way of working
- Teamorientation, integrity and flexibility
- Excellent Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel and skills
- Fluent in German and English
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Kristina Lynn Mueller
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-324
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances - and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and support us as a Project Assistant.
innogy Consulting is one of the largest in-house management consultancy services in Germany. With around 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, the U.S.A. and the U.A.E., we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial strategic and economic issues of the energy market.