How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities, professional supervision
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
- Systematic analysis of status-quo of teams & organisation as well as development and mentoring of applicable intervention measures
- Design, lead and project management of executive development and cultural change programs as well as other complex transformation initiatives
- Design and moderation of workshops, training and team building activities
- Refining change and leadership skills of executives and project teams
- Creating and developing concepts on change and transformation initiatives
How you empower us
- Excellent University degree or equivalent (Diploma, MBA etc.) in psychology, business administration, social sciences or comparable
- More than 5 years professional experience in team and organisational development as well as experience in accompanying transformation processes in consultancies
- Advanced experience in the development and implementation of workshops, training and coaching of teams and individuals
- Advanced experience in in systemic organisational development as well as coaching
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Kristina Lynn Mueller
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-324
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.