How you energize consulting
- Develop and implement strategies and business cases
- Lead project modules and work streams in alignment with clients
- Facilitate workshops
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Present project results to the management
How you empower us
- Excellently educated to degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- 2-4 years professional experience working in a management or strategy consulting role
- First project management and project leadership experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience in working in international project environment and stakeholder management
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Willingness to travel across our European locations
How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities (free choice)
- Continuous performance reviews (feedback 4xyear), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Senior Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
You think it´s a match?We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209