How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
- Develop business concepts and take care of the operational implementation in the areas of Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Robotic Process Automation and Operational Excellence (along the Group’s entire value chain)
- Steer projects/work streams and facilitate workshops across all management levels and on the shopfloor
- Present project results to management within the Group
How you empower us
- University degree in business administration, engineering, applied sciences or equivalent
- Several years of work experience in Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Operational Excellence; experience in classic management consulting disciplines would be beneficial
- Desire to further develop in Lean Management
- Academic or practical experiences abroad
- Fluency in English and German proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Medi van Rheinberg
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-327
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Senior Consultant Lean/Operations at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.