How we ignite you
- structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, etc.)
- unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
From the beginning a Manager in Digital and Data works in varied and challenging projects. In dynamic teams you will develop new ideas and solutions together with our customer and implement them - along the entire value chain of the energy industry. As a Manager you work in strategic and operational projects in the field of digitization, especially in data mining and engineering, business intelligence, digital marketing and user experience.
- Creation of concepts and their implementation
- Responsibility for project modules and subprojects, coordination with the customer
- Guidance of less experienced team members
- Moderation of customer workshops
- Development of technical and economical solutions for customer needs and support of the implementation
- Presentation of project results in front of the management
How you empower us
- Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, marketing or comparable
- 3-5 years of practical experience in Data Science, Digital Marketing or user/ customer experience preferred in the consulting environment and project environment
- Experience in project management and customer management and first experience in leading project teams
- Understanding and interest in different customer data and corporate data and their possible application
- Practical experience with technical tools such as POWER BI, Tableau, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or Photoshop
- Knowledge in programming languages (e.g. R, HTML/CSS, Javaskript) is desirable, as well as high motivation to learn new things
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Low willingness to travel
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.