How you energize consulting
As a Consultant, you will play a key role in driving innogy Consulting’s rapid growth in North America. You will be part of a dynamic project team in a start-up setting focusing on the development of our business within the region. As our business portfolio grows your focus will shift towards consulting for our external clients along the entire energy value chain.
· Take ownership of individual modules spanning activities of designing new strategies, developing business cases, and conducting analyses for potential client projects
· Manage and conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops for client projects
· Assist team in developing responses to RFP’s including board-level presentations
· Spur office growth by supporting internal operations including business development, recruiting, and marketing activities
· Suggest new ideas for expanding our business activities
· Rigorous undergraduate degree with 1-3 years of professional experience or a Master’s degree from a top graduate program with relevant internship experience
· Outstanding research, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
superior interpersonal skills
· Passion for the energy sector and keen interest in its recent developments
· Comfortable working in smaller, global teams
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Self-motivation, ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
· Willingness to travel at short notice domestically and internationally
· Experience working for a management consultancy or an energy sector firm preferred
· Working proficiency of a European language would be a plus
About innogy Consulting
About innogy Consulting
innogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry and process optimization for leading energy companies who intend to fortify their business for the future. Our team of more than 200 consultants serve leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help grow our operations.