How you energize consulting
As a Senior Consultant, you will play a key role in leading innogy Consulting’s rapid growth in North America. You will be part of a dynamic project team in a start-up environment focusing on the development of our business within the region. We will count on you to lead small teams and eventually take responsibility for client projects along the entire energy value chain as our business portfolio grows.
- Lead the process of designing new strategies, develop business cases, and conduct analyses for potential client projects
- Steer multiple project modules and work streams and provide guidance to junior team members
- Communicate solutions and new strategies to clients through reports and presentations
- Lead development responses to RFP’s including board-level presentations
- Drive and suggest initiatives for internal office operations including but not limited to business development, recruiting, and marketing activities
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience or MBA/advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience owning management consulting projects or large work pieces
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Comfortable working in smaller, highly international teams and supervising junior staff
- Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and experience interacting with executives
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Broad understanding of US energy sector
- Proficiency with European language is a plus
About innogy Consulting
About innogy Consulting
innogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry and process optimization for leading energy companies who intend to fortify their business for the future. Our team of more than 200 consultants serve leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help grow our operations.