How we ignite you
- structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, etc.)
- unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
From the beginning a Director in Digital and Data works in varied and challenging projects. In dynamic teams you will develop new ideas and solutions together with our customer and implement them - along the entire value chain of the energy industry. As a Director you work in strategic and operational projects in the field of digitization, especially in data mining and engineering, business intelligence, digital marketing and user experience.
- Responsibility for several complex projects, project modules and subprojects as well as the coordination with the customer
- Presentation of project results in front of the management, main contact for the customer
- Conception of projects and products, definition of tasks and roles in your team
- Leadership and mentoring for problem solving and analysis
- Develop customer relationships, trusted partner for the managers
- Strategic support of the Partners Digital and Data and support of business development activities
How you empower us
- Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, marketing or comparable
- At least 8 years of practical experience in Data Science, Digital Marketing or user/ customer experience preferred in the consulting environment and project environment
- Experience in multi-project management and guidance of large project teams as well as in the customer management with senior stakeholders
- Understanding and interest in different customer data and corporate data and their possible application
- Strong knowledge in the digital environment (Data, Digital Marketing or UX/CX)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Low willingness to travel
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.