How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
From the beginning a Senior Specialist in Digital and Data works in varied and challenging projects. In dynamic teams you will develop new ideas and solutions together with our customer and implement them - along the entire value chain of the energy industry. As a Senior specialist you work in strategic and operational projects in the field of digitization, especially in data mining and engineering, business intelligence, digital marketing and user experience.
- Develop analyzes and offer solutions
- Inclusion of customer needs and a transfer of these into a technical requirement profile through interviews and workshops
- Creation of concepts and their implementation
- Take over your own tasks, coordination with the customer
- Preparation of presentations for the management
How you empower us
- University degree with very good results (e.g., Marketing, Media Communication, Psychology)
- Practical experience in developing digital strategies preferred in the consulting and project environment
- Knowledge in technical tools as well as high motivation to learn new things
- Understanding and interest in different customer and corporate data and their possible application
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Low willingness to travel
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.