How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
The role as a Specialist Digital and Data provides the perfect career entry into the world of data and technology in the consulting environment. The Digital and Data department advises innogy Consulting customers in the field of digitization, especially in data mining and engineering, business intelligence, digital marketing and user experience. As a Specialist in Digital and Data you support our project teams and advises our customers on digital issues and help to develop and implement solutions.
- Support our project teams and take over your own tasks
- Develop analyzes and offer solutions
- Inclusion of customer needs and a transfer of these into a technical requirement profile through interviews and workshops
- Support the creation of concepts and their implementation
- Preparation of presentations for the management
How you empower us
- Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, marketing or comparable
- Internships or first professional experience, ideally within data science, digital marketing and/or user/ customer experience
- Understanding and interest in different customer data and corporate data and their possible application
- Knowledge and practical experience with technical tools such as POWER BI, Tableau, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or Photoshop
- Knowledge in programming languages (e.g. R, HTML/CSS, Javaskript) is desirable, as well as high motivation to learn new things
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Low willingness to travel
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.