How you energize consulting
As an Engagement Manager (Project Lead), you will lead client projects as well as steer innogy Consulting’s US internal activities. Your primary accountability will be to drive strategic initiatives for our consulting business expansion in North America working on diverse and challenging problems and transforming the entire energy industry. You will be responsible for applying strategic frameworks and concepts to solve complex client business problems, managing project execution and developing and evolving the consulting model in the US.
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members on problem solving and analysis
- Maintain and develop client relationships and advise senior executives
- Supervise and own key initiatives for internal office operations including but not limited to business development, recruiting, and marketing activities
- Undergraduate degree required; an advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience working for a leading management/strategy consulting firm
- Experience working with senior leadership within a client organization
- Broad understanding of US energy sector
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Comfortable working in smaller, global teams; experience mentoring junior staff
- Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills leading to credibility and trust with senior executives
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- Proficiency with European language is a plus
About innogy Consulting
About innogy Consulting
innogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry and process optimization for leading energy companies who intend to fortify their business for the future. Our team of more than 200 consultants serve leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help grow our operations.