How you energize consulting
As an Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting innogy Consulting’s North American activities. You will be part of a dynamic project team in a start-up setting focusing on the development of our business within the region. We are looking for highly motivated graduates with an entrepreneurial mind-set who are ready to work on diverse topics within our growing team. We view our Analyst position as the start of a rewarding and challenging career within innogy Consulting. During your initial years with us, you will have opportunity to contribute on various internal and external projects and work with experienced consultants.
· Own assigned quantitative and qualitative analyses
· Support Consultants in conducting stakeholder interviews and client workshops
· Assist project team on various tasks including RFP response submission, web research, and data collection
· Support our office growth including tasks related to business development, recruiting, and marketing activities
· Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science from a top undergraduate program
· Passion and genuine interest to work in consulting and the energy sector
· Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Self-motivation and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
· Willingness to travel at short notice, both domestically and internationally
· Previous experience working or interning for a management consulting firm/ energy sector firm preferred
· Working proficiency of a European language is a plus
About innogy Consulting
About innogy Consulting:
innogy Consulting is an energy-focused management consulting firm with operations in North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Our consultants drive strategic projects spanning from strategy development to digitization, market entry and process optimization for leading energy companies who intend to fortify their business for the future. Our team of more than 200 consultants serve leading energy companies to address their most complex business opportunities and challenges.
innogy Consulting’s Boston Office:
Our Boston office is the latest addition to innogy Consulting’s global presence. We are actively developing our client base in North America and looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help grow our operations.