How you energize consulting
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution
- Facilitate workshops
- Present project results to the management
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem solving and analysis
- Maintain and develop client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives
How you empower us
- Master’s degree or equivalent (Diploma, MBA etc.) in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or comparable
- More than 5 years professional experience in management and/or strategy consulting
- Experienced in leading projects and project teams
- Leadership experience in international project environment
- Experienced in coordinating/steering of clients
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Interest for the energy industry
- Willingness to travel
How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities (free choice)
- Continuous performance reviews (feedback 4xyear), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as an in-house Consultant at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
You think it´s a match?We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Kristina Lynn Mueller
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-324