How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities
- Continuous performance reviews (four times per year), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, company car, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
How you energize consulting
As Project Lead Lean/Operations at innogy Consulting you will take on responsibility for consulting projects across the energy value chain. Core elements of your work will be the implementation of strategies and concepts in the operational business which you will sustainably promote. Being part of an international team, you will steer project teams, advise decision makers and simultaneously reinforce your network within the Group. Your main tasks will be:
- Develop business concepts and take care of the operational implementation in the areas of Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Robotic Process Automation and Operational Excellence (along the Group’s entire value chain)
- Lead client projects and own final deliverables while maintaining knowledge of all the relevant technical and operational details of project execution
- Facilitate workshops across all management levels and on the shopfloor
- Present project results to management within the Group
- Define roles and tasks for consulting team staff
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior team members on problem solving and analysis
- Maintain and develop client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to senior executives
How you empower us
- University degree level in business administration, engineering, natural sciences or similar
- More than 5 years work experience in Lean Management, Process Optimisation, Operational Excellence; experience in classic management consulting disciplines would be beneficial
- Project management and project leadership experience
- Experience in international project environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel Monday to Thursday
You think it´s a match?
We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Medi van Rheinberg
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-327
About innogy Consulting
Energy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Consultant Lean/Operations at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.