How you energize consulting
- Perform own assigned quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Support Consultants in conducting stakeholder interviews and client workshops
- Assist project team on various tasks, including analytical work, web research, and data collection
- Contribute to the success
- Development of a consulting skill-set
How you empower us
- Excellent Bachelor's or Master's degree from a top postgraduate program
- Passion and genuine interest to work in consulting and the energy sector
- Outstanding research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivation and ability to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Willingness to travel at short notice, both locally and internationally on a regular basis
- Previous experience working or interning for a management consulting firm/ energy sector firm preferred
- Working proficiency of English language and fluent in Czech
How we ignite you
- Structured Onboarding (3 days), mentoring, 10 days training opportunities (free choice)
- Continuous performance reviews (feedback 4xyear), promotion intervals twice per year, sector expertise development
- International staffing and exposure
- Possibility to switch offices national & international
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. company retirement scheme, etc.)
- Unique team culture (every Friday HQ-lunch, company events, team events/teambuilding)
About innogy ConsultingEnergy becomes innogy. Great changes create great chances – and that applies to you, too. Take the initiative and reinvent energy: as Management Consulting Analyst at innogy Consulting.
innogy Consulting GmbH is an international management consultancy originating from Germany. With over 200 people working in Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, U.S.A. and the U.A.E. we see ourselves as the driver of the energy transition. We deliver projects on crucial questions that the energy market involves, whether these be strategic issues or economic ones.
You think it´s a match?We are looking forward to your online application. innogy Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please apply online. We look forward to receiving your application.
innogy Consulting GmbH – Pia Sielemann
Lysegang 11 - 45139 Essen - T +49 201 8133-209